- the fluoro orange nail polish…an experiment that I won’t repeat! Gah!
- the harsh red lettering…especially in the first photos, where I was writing by hand with a crayon on the table. 😀
- the terrible yellowy color-cast these photos have
You will need:
- quilt batting
- craft glue
- a toning shade of embroidery floss
- a sharp needle
- possibly a thimble
- a large sharp needle or an awl
- a padded surface to do the awl punching on
Uh, please ignore the strip of card for the moment, that’s for Part 2…*doh!*
It’s just the circles for this part.
Huh? Where did my text go? Anyway, it’s pretty clear here: work a running stitch all round the edge of the felt circle. 🙂